DAR-3311 Basic Refrigeration
Experiments with the DAR-3311 include..
- Introduction to cooling and refrigeration
- Principles of cooling and the basic cooling cycle
- Operating the main system
- Hermetic type compressor
- Control system components and circuits .
- Electrical system components and circuits .
- Structure and operation of the system .
- Adjustment of the thermostatic expansion valve .
- Evaporation techniques
- Regulation devices
- Control methods and system response
- Thermal loads
- Maintenance methods
- Diagnosis, repairing faults and fault simulation
We Also Recommend